How To Change Blogger Template?
When I start to blogging on blogger, I used to work my blog on blogger’s default templates only. But when I started learning about blogging I feel that default templates are not much attractive. They are even not search engine optimized because they all were designed many more years ago and don't updated a single time after that. Search engines like Google has updated search algorithms many times and Google continuously updating to improve search results and user’s experience. That’s why we need to use a blogger template is SEO friendly for our blog. We should change blog’s default theme with any third party templates. So today I bring a tutorial to help for newbie bloggers to learn how to change template in blogger.
Change Blogger Template
If you like to change your blog template first you need to download a template from anywhere in internet which you want to apply to your blog. There are many sources of template on the internet from where you can get lot of professional templates easily and free. Just go to Google website(www.google.com) and search like “Blogger Templates” and download a template of your choice. Once you get your template, than perform the below steps.
1. Log in to your Blogger account first.
2. Now click on the drop down menu and choose Template (like below image).
3. Press the Backup/Restore button located at top right corner.
4. First you perform backup your old template. You should download your existing template as a backup. So you click on “Download full template” button.
5. Now click on Choose File button and choose your new template which you downloaded from internet and want to apply your blog.
6. Once you select your template correctly, simply click on Upload button for Last step.
7. Template will changed successfully in your blog.